Welcome to Coca‑Cola Store Atlanta, Located at World of Coca‑Cola!
Coca‑Cola Store is part of the World of Coca‑Cola experience, and an attraction ticket is not required to enter and shop.
Come shop an array of Coca‑Cola merchandise for all occasions including decorative items, housewares, apparel, accessories and one-of-a-kind art pieces – many of which are unique to the store.
Get exclusive merchandise including vintage Coca‑Cola items, apparel, accessories and more. From must-have Coca‑Cola Atlanta mugs to unique art, the store features one-of-a-kind items that can only be found here.
During your visit to Coca‑Cola Store Atlanta you can take home the popular Coca‑Cola Polar Bear plush or other fun and unique collectibles.
Shop 5by20™ &
Browse the 5by20™ collection – an array of items created by women artisans from around the world. The collection features a line of sustainable fashion apparel and other handmade items crafted from recycled materials.
Directions & Parking
- Southbound Via I-75/85:
- Take Exit 249C Williams St.
- Turn RIGHT onto Ivan Allen Jr Blvd.
- Parking garage is on the LEFT at the 2nd traffic light.
- Northbound Via I-75/85:
- Take Exit 249D Spring St/W Peachtree St.
- Turn RIGHT onto Spring St. ramp towards Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
- Take an immediate LEFT at traffic light onto Ivan Allen Jr Blvd.
- Parking garage is on the LEFT at the first traffic light.
- Eastbound or Westbound I-20:
- Take Exit I-75/85 North and follow Northbound via I-75/85 route.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:
- MARTA stop W1: Dome/GWCC/Phillips Arena/CNN Center.
- MARTA stop N1: Peachtree Center.
- It is approx. a 10 minute walk from either station. Please visit MARTA to help you plan your trip.
- Atlanta Streetcar:
- Use the Centennial Olympic Park stop.